Digital Gardening

Other than constant watering, who's playing in the garden in this summer heat? NOT ME! If you need a "flower fix", this is a good place to find it!

Use our blog to brag on your blooms (or at least the ones you had in cooler weather) by posting photos and comments. Ask questions of your fellow club members and share tips. You don't have to limit it to Daylilies...most of us garden addicts grow lots of other things as well. Between us all we have literally hundreds of years of experience (well, it's true). Let's take advantage of that and share our passion here. Most importantly, have fun!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Journal

Eddie Ray,
I ordered my Journal last week when I joined. I also ordered Illustrated Guide To Daylilies. just a few days the Illustrated Guide To Daylilies came in but not my Daylily Journal. Does it take a while to get that? or do I need to get a hold of someone about it. I would love to have it. Please let me know.

Thanks

Becky

No comments: